Final major project 38 +3(Exhibition board)

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 11.30.15.png20170605_150650.jpg

Today, I edited some of my final photos and design processes by using Photoshop for the exhibition board. Actually, I tried to edit again my final photos to make them look better. However, I felt original final photos are better. They didn’t go well with other colour and style editing. So I just fix their size and printed them out. And I measured where they would be placed and stuck them on the board. Also I wrote a short writing what is explaining brief of my project. I am really happy with that everything has finished. Also I feel happy with my board. Now only setting up the exhibition has left. I am really looking forward to see the rest of  classmates’s board.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s