Final major project 30

20170524_085517.jpg20170524_102924.jpg

20170524_110210.jpg20170524_124329.jpg20170525_095137.jpg20170525_132851.jpg20170525_142630.jpg

I bought some beige colour patterned fabrics. I choose these fabrics because I wanted to express the old mattress’s atmosphere on my garment so I thought this colour and pattern of fabric can show well that feeling.

I started to make final garment today. Based on the modification list from sample making, I extended the size of side pattern by 1cm. And I got a new zip that the length is enough to fit with that shirt. I feel that is more easy because I already did sample making.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s