Final major project 28

20170521_171605.jpg20170522_093157.jpg20170522_101957.jpg

20170522_160412.jpg04.jpg

The images above are the last part of sample making process. This process was really helpful to find error. I found few things to fix. First of all, the size was little bit small for my model. I will extend the waist part of pattern to fix it. And the second error was the zip length. I measured the length of zip little bit short. So There was a empty space just over the waist line. For the last, I am still considering how I am going to express random fabric layers with the patchwork or that style of the last  image above. In fact, I am leaning toward patchwork to express layers.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s